WE HELP YOU DECREASE YOUR BUSINESS EXPENSES BY AS MUCH AS
40% OR MORE
Book a Consult With One of
Our Trusted Advisors Now
LOT AND SERIAL TRACKING
The ability to track serial numbers & lot numbers is important for manufacturers & distributors across numerous industries who need to track items for a variety of purposes including quality control, service management, warranty management, product recalls and as a theft deterrent.
Build & Maintain an Audit Trail
4NPA builds and maintains an audit trail for all lot and/or serial controlled parts by tracking the assigned lot and serial numbers at the transaction level. 4NPA provides instant access to all information captured for a specific lot/serial number from its receipt to stock until it’s shipped to the customer.
4NPA’s Lot & Serial Tracking Capabilities
- Calculate lot/serial expiration dates based upon defined shelf life.
- Color-coded expiration dates clearly identify expired or near expiration lot/serial numbers.
- Disposition field provides quick reference to lot/serial number status.
- Quarantine logic stops all shipments and issues until quarantine is removed.
- Associate function allows you to attach any document or file to a lot/serial number for system-wide tracking.
- Automatically quarantine parts upon receipt from a vendor.
- Link important notes to any lot/serial number.