WE HELP YOU DECREASE YOUR BUSINESS EXPENSES BY AS MUCH AS
40% OR MORE
Book a Consult With One of
Our Trusted Advisors Now
Inventory Adjustments are used to synchronize the inventory/stock to account for things that occur outside the normal business (e.g. receipts, sales, stock counts etc.).
Inventory Adjustments impact the stock ledger as the inventory value for a location is impacted. Ending stock value will be decreased/increased (Either over-valued or de-valued).
- Use the batch upload feature to update physical inventory quantities.
- Inventory adjustments are a simple process in the system.
- The new inventory quantity can be viewed instantly by everyone using the system.
- Update inventory quantities in the warehouse with our mobile version.
- Easily create inventory reports and financial reports with the actual quantities.
- Gain greater insight into why the inventory quantity was incorrect and create strategies to reduce the occurrence.
- The adjustments are reflected automatically in the system.
- Use the comments section to make notes about the inventory such as
missing, broken, returned to the wrong bin, etc.
- The inventory book reflects adjustments made in the system.
- Adjust inventory quantities using the ECOUNT Excel add-on or web form for
- Create detailed reports of inventory adjustments.
- You can enter the actual quantity in the adjustment field and the program
will calculate the difference.