WE HELP YOU DECREASE YOUR BUSINESS EXPENSES BY AS MUCH AS
40% OR MORE
Book a Consult With One of
Our Trusted Advisors Now
In role-based security, access is not granted to individual users, only to security roles. Users are assigned to roles. A user who is assigned to a security role has access to the set of privileges that is associated with that role. A user who is not assigned to any role has no privileges.
Tailored Roles Enable Freedom, Security and Simplification
NPA incorporates a number of facilities aimed at securing the organization’s system from unauthorized access. Security measures range from login authentication to passwords and access levels configured per operator against programs, transactions, activities and fields.
The various levels at which security within NPA can be defined, enable you to implement internal controls according to your own business requirements. NPA also provides you with the ability to tailor security measures to be as simple or as finely tuned as your operating environment requires.
- Security: Access Control, Password – Ageing, Role Based, Groups and Operators
- Access restrictions by operator, group and role
- Role based tailored security for departments and workflows
- Password ageing, timeouts, permissions
- Electronic Signatures supporting transaction and certification
- ERP Systems/Modular/functional access control
- Security tracking, reporting and analysis