In Contact Center 200, we learn the power of rebuttals as a whole. Then, we take a deeper dive into each rebuttal to learn the true meaning and intent of each word in the content.
With this knowledge, you will begin to understand how to shape a converstation to achieve a desired result.
The next step is understanding the importance of maintaining control of the converstation and how best to keep the listeners attention while guiding them through the journey that ultimately results in setting a fantastic appointment.
In this section we will define what a rebuttal is and take a deeper look at meaning and power of each rebuttal
- BANKS DON’T PROCESS TRANSACTIONS IN THE BACK ROOM
- BANKS DON’T PROCESS TRANSACTIONS IN THE BACK ROOM – Quiz
- WHY WE DO IT
- WHY WE DO IT – Quiz
- YOUR RATES WENT UP IN…
- YOUR RATES WENT UP IN… – Quiz
- OUR VP’S EDUCATE YOU
- OUR VP’S EDUCATE YOU – Quiz
- WHY DON’T YOU HAVE MY INFORMATION ALREADY
- WHY DON’T YOU HAVE MY INFORMATION ALREADY – Quiz
- 3RD PARTY DISCLOSURE LAW
- 3RD PARTY DISCLOSURE LAW – Quiz
- Private: I GET A LOT OF SALES CALLS
- I GET A LOT OF SALES CALLS – Quiz
- IN A CONTRACT
- IN A CONTRACT – Quiz
- HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT RATE
- HAPPY WITH MY CURRENT RATE – Quiz
- DO I HAVE TO BUY NEW EQUIPMENT?
- DO I HAVE TO BUY NEW EQUIPMENT – Quiz
- JUST SWITCHED
- JUST SWITCHED – Quiz
- Section Review
Power Words & Phrases